We are pleased to introduce you Sylvac's final version of multiplexer gauging station software which accommodates a comprehensive quality inspection system towards fully connected industry 4.0 platform. With the wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, you can now save both time and money as you do not need multiple adaptor devices and complicated wiring set up as in competing solutions.
Compared to Sylvac VMUX Sofware, you can now have multiple user logins, better integration, and security on the quality control line. You can manage up to 16 simultaneous combination input of Sylvac dial gauges, depth gauges, calipers, probes and other gages to a single computer display. You can also benefit with the traceability potential on the multi-gauging jig and share your measurement data with any peer to peer media available. Currently, Sylvac's Sylcom is compatible with Windows® based operating system; Win7, Win8.1, Win10 (32/64bits).
The progressive concept of Sylvac's new software application will enable you to add different packages to the standard version and benefit from additional functionalities that will meet your specific needs.
Each package will require the purchase of a license in a form of USB dongle (which will enable Sylcom software to be used on different computers). You can evaluate Sylcom software free-of-charge for a 30-day trial period before deciding whether to purchase it. If you have already purchased SYLCONNECT and wish to migrate to SYLCOM, you will benefit from a special price offer on the STANDARD SYLCOM license.
You can manage measurement data from multiple inputs within one single screen. You can also export it to spreadsheet software for further statistical report and analysis.
The LITE version is limited to one instrument and one pedal. It can be downloaded from our website and does not require a license.
- Connection of 1 to 16 Sylvac instruments, but to a maximum of 8 Bluetooth instruments (including 1 Bluetooth pedal)
- Creation of unlimited channels and pages
- Option to download a background design for a better ease of use
- Customization of user profiles as well as software interface
- The standard version can be downloaded from our website and used for a trial period of 30 days without a license
The new Sylcom features:
- Traceable and easier report management with separate user login per operator
- Processing of Sylvac instrument values connected via USB and/or by Bluetooth.
- Several different measurement sequences and programs to be customized
- Connection of up to 16 instruments
- Several user accounts and customized access rights, ease of use and simplicity!
- Version Lite - 1 instrument connected Free of charge
- Version Standard – 16 instruments connected 30-day free of charge trial period
At LFC, we carry Sylvac's persistence towards precision with full after-sales support as well. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in discovering a prosperous future with Sylvac Sylcom Software. Our sales team and application engineer will help you in any way possible.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Your friends at LFC PTE LTD