If you want to find out more about
Talk to us at :
The SP-Tech Durometer is a device for the hardness measurement of rubber, plastic and other non-metallic materials.
1. Accuracy: ≤ ±1 HA/HD
2. Resolution: 0.1HA/HD
3. Calibration Certificate Included
4. Conforms to ASTM D-2240-05, GB/T-531.1-2008/ISO7619-1:2004
5. A large, easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
6. AC Adapter/Charger and Batteries Included
7. Charger with US/EUR/UK Plugs selectable
8. Measurable material: Natural rubber, Chloroprene (Diane) rubber, Polyester, PVC, Leather, Nitrile rubber, Paraffin, Vinyl, Cellulose acetate products, Polystyrene glass Etc.
9. This device is suitable for the A and D Shore hardness standards, and has broad applicability.
10. The number of significant hardness data hold function, the LCD monitor to ensure that the operator misreading.
11. Measurement results can be printed wirelessly.
12. Measurement mode: Averaging mode, Max Mode, Maximum average mode.
13. Control tolerances can be set to alarm beyond the control tolerances.
14. Available Grubbs criteria of measurement data to do error handling.
15. The work piece Number can be set.
16. Backlight lit time adjustable.
17. To save power, the key sound and alarm sound can be shut down.
18. Measurement data can be stored, browsing, batch printing.
|Model||No.SDD-A(Shore A)||No.SDD-D(Shore D)|
|Display||128*64 dot matrix LCD with LED backlight|
|Battery Indicator||Battery icon flashes when battery is low|
|Power||3.6VDC 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Life time||Approximately 30 hours|
|Charger/Adaptor||Input: 110~240VAC, Output: 5V 1Ag|
|Printer||Wireless thermal printer(optional)|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 40℃|
|Operating humidity||20 to 80%|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50℃|
|Storage humidity||5 to 95%|
|SDD-A||A||Soft vulcanized rubber, natural rubber, nitriles, thermoplastic elastomers, flexible polyacrylics and thermosets, wax, felt and leathers|
|SDD-C||C||Medium-hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, medium-hard plastics and thermoplastics|
|SDD-D||D||Hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, harder plastics and rigid thermoplastics|
|SDD-B||B||Moderately hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, paper products and fibrous materials|
|SDD-SR||SR||Soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, very soft plastics and thermoplastics, medium-density textile windings|
|SDD-ESR||ESR||Extremely soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, sponge, extremely soft plastics and thermoplastics, foams, low-density textile windings, human and animal tissue|
|SDD-HR||HR||Moderately hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, and very dense textile windings|
Please complete the below form to receive further information.