If you want to find out more about
Talk to us at :
Moore & Wright Carpenters' Square MW525-01 is a hand-tool used for multiple purposes in fibercrafting, woodworking, stonemasonry and metalworking. Moore & Wright Carpenters' Square are composed of a ruled blade and one interchangeable heads with a single waterpass that can be used to measure basic balances, level, and fixed angle of 45° and 90°.
Moore & Wright Carpenters' Square Features:
• Steel base and ergonomic design for ease of use
• Allows positive location and clamping
• Offers fixed angles: 45°, 90°
• With mini carbide scriber and level vial
• Squareness within 0.2mm / 300mm
• in/mm ruler
Moore & Wright Carpenters' Square MW525-01 Ordering Guide:
|Code No.||Length (mm)||Length (inch)||Graduation (mm)|
Please complete the below form to receive further information.