If you want to find out more about
Talk to us at :
Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 series are complies with standard: DIN 863 / IAIS
Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series are manufactured by Bowers for your precision at reasonable price. Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series are commonly used by many fabricators in measuring external dimension of various workpiece such as gas pipes, turbines, propeller, missile shell, firing barrel, heatsinks, pulley roller, solids and many more. Moore & Wright Micrometer 220 with its swift ratchet, will give you both the reliability and value in working on workpiece with the size of lesser than 1000mm.
The C-shaped body of Moore & Wright Micrometer 220 Series is designed to holds the anvil and barrel in constant relation to each other. Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series are thick because it needs to minimize flexion, expansion, and contraction, which would distort the measurement. The frame is solid and consequently has a comparable thermal mass in the market. Hence to prevent substantial heating up by the holding hand/fingers or the environment, Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series should be covered by insulating plastic plates which further reduce heat transference.
Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series Features:
• Features wide measuring range with interchangeable anvils
• Hardened and ground spindles/anvils
• "Tube type" low weight, Dur-al frame with insulated grips
• Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
• Modern design
• With tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet on thimble
• Packed in a wooden/plastic box with setting standard and adjusting key
• Large 7.5mm character height digital display
• ‘Soft keys’ for maximum operating comfort
• Functions: mm/inch conversion, tolerance indication, ABS/INC,
preset, on/off, zero-setting, data-output, battery low indication.
Moore & Wright Large Digital External Micrometer 220 Series Ordering Guide:
|Code No.||Range (mm)||Resolution (mm)||Resolution (inch)|
Please complete the below form to receive further information.